This weekend was beautiful!! Do I dare say summer is here?!?! We got a lot of stuff done around the house too.
Chad finished the border for the raised part of the back yard. Now he just needs to get dirt to fill it in and spread the grass seed. The seed he planted a few weeks ago is about 2" tall! We'll have a back yard to play in, in no time. YAY!! He also built a bench, and installed our new screen/storm door. I love it!
I got about half the flowers I have planned planted. Hopefully I'll be able to finish that soon.
The girls had a great time playing outside, and I was so happy to put them in summer clothes. I'm getting so tired of their fall stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
-
-
Oakcrest Camp10 years ago
-
Better Day11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
oh my gosh, the heart attack I might have in response to this post!!!!
ReplyDelete:D