skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Getchell Craziness
Saturday, May 16, 2009
My deal of the day!
You just have to love a deal! While shopping at Wal-Mart today, I picked up some socks for the girls. 10 pair pack of Fruit of the Loom socks for $1.00 each!! Woot! I got each of the girls 20 pairs of socks for a total of $4.00!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Landon and Lilah's Mom Blogs!
Financial Planning Service Companies - Why Select the Best?
9 years ago
Crookston Family Chaos
Oakcrest Camp
10 years ago
Straarup Family
Better Day
11 years ago
The Scrappy Orchard
15 years ago
Can I put a couch in my office??
So I didn't do so well....
17 years ago
Edwards Daily Ritual
Bring Home Lulu and Beyond
The Luna Family
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(4)
►
September
(2)
▼
May
(2)
What a beautiful weekend!
My deal of the day!
►
2008
(4)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
About Me
Kim
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment