Friday, November 21, 2008

No way has it been a year!


I can't believe it has been a year already.



HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY BROOKELYN HANNAH!!

She is such a big girl. She is starting to walk. She still is wobbly and loses her balance, but she is doing better. Her big sister better watch out. Pretty soon she'll be taking Callie down, instead of the other way around.

It amazes me how much a one year old can communicate without using words. She has different tones to her babbling depending on her mood.

I am so looking forward to seeing the sisterly bond grow. They already love on each other all the time. I think they are going to be great friends.

Happy Birthday sweetie!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sweet Brookelyn!! I remember when you had her. The day before Thanksgiving? I can't believe it's been a whole year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda! It was the day before Thanksgiving. I got my turkey at the hospital. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Followers